Thursday, November 22, 2007

Giving thanks today and everyday


Since I'm not running around town looking for the best buys in the grocery store for the ingredients to go in the Thanksgiving dinner, then putting it all together, baking and cooking up a storm, and then cleaning the house for all the family and company ( I know my mama is laughing at this 'cause I don't really do all this!) I have had time to play around with this blog. I've found a couple of quotes that seem appropriate for today. But before that- Keith was scheduling meetings for this week and when discussing said meeting with people in the Memphis office he was reminded that Thursday is a holiday! We haven't assimilated into the European culture, but this special day almost got by him! So we both want to say Happy Thanksgiving to y'all.


"It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord" Psalm 92:1


"We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures" Thornton Wilder

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin